Learn kiteboarding on your holiday at one of the best kitesurf destinations in the world, Cabarete on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. Hooked works with the best kite school in Cabarete; Kite Club, they use high quality and safe equipment and the instructors are experienced and qualified to teach.
The Kite Club Method
Kite Club offers a well founded traditional approach to learning to kite. They offer training by certified instructors in multiple languages.
All lessons are including equipment.
- 1 hour introduction to kiting: US$ 70 / € 63
- 3 hour private lesson: US$ 210 / € 189
- 9 hour private course: US$ 535 / € 482
- 9 hour group course (2 students, 1 instructor, 1 kite): US$ 306 / € 275
- 12 hour private course: US$ 714 / € 643
- 12 hour group course (2 students, 1 instructor, 1 kite): US$ 408 / € 367
- 1 week Intensive course (12 hour lessons and unlimited supervised rental): US$ 800 / € 720
Supervised equipment rental:
- 1 hour: US$ 45 / € 40
- 3 hours: US$ 120 / € 108
- 9 hours: US$ 300 / € 270
If you become just as hooked on kiting as we are, you probably don’t want to stop kiting when your lessons are finished. You can choose either to buy or to rent a equipment. Ask your kite instructor abut details. Have your own gear? Hooked Cabarete has a storage locker at Kite Club that is free to use.
Note : 18 % ITBIS not included.