Mira Yoga at Hooked Cabarete
What a better way to relax, to recharge and to learn the basics of Yoga while on holiday in the beautiful resort of Hooked Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Participate and dedicate some time during your holiday to learn the fundamental elements of a balanced yoga practice. Easily it can be incorporated back into your daily life at home.
The structure of the class includes:
- Initial relaxation (Savasana)
- Breath exercises (Pranayama: Kapalabhati and Anuloma Viloma)
- Sun salutation (Surya Namaskar)
- Basic postures (Asanas)
- Final relaxation (Savasana)
Individual corrections and detailed instructions help every paticipant to do the exercises relaxed and accuarte to develop flexibilty.
Beginners will be introduced to the several postures with care and by adjusted light variations.
Intermediate practitioners are instructed by different classical variations and to hold the postures longer.
- 90 minutes
Single Class Donations:
- US$ 18 / € 16
On demand for guests who require more individual personal attention, we also offer private yoga classes.
- 1 hour US$ 80 / € 68 per class
Yoga Class Guidelines:
We want you to have the most comfortable and pleasant experience possible. Here are some guidelines to follow for our classes.
- Attendance: Arrive 5 to 10 minutes before the class starts. Please do not enter a class more than 5 minutes after it has begun.
- Health status: Please let us know, before the class, if you have any injuries, serious health conditions, recent surgeries, high blood pressure, pregnancy, etc.
- Empty stomach: Do not eat for at least two hours before a class.
- No food or drink: Please do not bring any food or drink into the class.
Note : 18 % ITBIS not included.